Benefits of using a Elmer’s Wolverine for creating or maintaining surface drains or waterways.
- gets the job done in half the time of other equipment
- eliminates the operation of leveling the dirt piles left behind by scrapers, graders and bulldozers
- reduces field compaction compared to using other equipment
- reduces fuel and labor costs
- uses a 5 ft wide, flat cutting blade
- throws dirt to the left or right via hydraulic chute control
- built with heavy duty construction
- driveline protection on the kicker shaft and the PTO shaft
- works in heavy clay soils
- can be used throughout the year
- allows equipment to easily pass through the drains immediately after making them
For more details and specifications click here to download our latest Wolverine with GPS Brochure.
The current 2019 model Elmer’s Wolverine is priced at $105,000 Excl GST Ex Naracoorte SA
Contact us on 08 8762 3316 for more details