Benefits of using a Wolverine Extreme for creating or maintaining surface drains or waterways.
- gets the job done in half the time of other equipment
- eliminates the operation of leveling the dirt piles left behind by scrapers, graders and bulldozers
- reduces field compaction compared to using other equipment
- reduces fuel and labor costs
- uses a 5 ft wide, flat cutting blade
- throws dirt to the left or right via hydraulic chute control
- built with heavy duty construction
- driveline protection on the kicker shaft and the PTO shaft
- works in heavy clay soils
- can be used throughout the year
- allows equipment to easily pass through the drains immediately after making them
For more detailed specifications and work rates for different powered tractors and solid conditions click here to download the Wolverine brochure.
We have one only pre-Elmer’s unit left at a special price of $95,000 Excl GST including free freight and startup within SA & VIC
In mid 2018 Elmer’s Manufacturing purchased Dynamic Ditchers (the manufacturer of the Wolverine Extreme). For more information on the Elmer’s model click here
Contact us on 08 8762 3316 for more details