The Wolverine Ditcher scrapes and spreads the soil in a single operation, creating and maintaining drains, waterways and terraces in half the time it takes with other equipment and it can be used all year round even in wet conditions.
This unique combination combines the features of a scraper and utilises the tractor’s power take off to drive an upright steel rotating impeller, spreading the soil evenly on the field for up to 50 metres to the left or right, eliminating the need to spread it out in a second operation.
Available with optional Trimble GPS Grade control or bring your own compatible system i.e. John Deere iGrade.
Benefits of using a Wolverine Extreme for creating or maintaining surface drains or waterways.
- gets the job done in half the time of other equipment
- eliminates the operation of leveling the dirt piles left behind by scrapers, graders and bulldozers
- reduces field compaction compared to using other equipment
- reduces fuel and labor costs
- uses a 5 ft wide, flat cutting blade
- throws dirt to the left or right
- built with heavy duty construction
- driveline protection on the kicker shaft and the PTO shaft
- works in heavy clay soils
- can be used throughout the year
- allows equipment to easily pass through the drains immediately after making them
$99,500 Excl GST.
Contact us on 08 8762 3316 for more details