At Southern Precision we have great corrections services options from <15cm pass to pass via satellite through to the ultimate accuracy, performance and reliability of <2.4cm CORS RTK network solutions.
We have particularly been an advocate of CORS or NTRIP RTK corrections services since 2008 and one of the largest and most experienced providers of these services for agriculture in Australia.
How does CORS RTK work?
CORS RTK uses an internet/data connection to communicate RTK <2.5cm repeatable corrections between a base station and RTK receiver in a tractor or vehicle.
Benefits of CORS RTK Corrections include;
- No line of sight issues that are experienced with radio base station communication and good 2.5cm horizontal accuracy is achievable out to 30km baselines.
- Accesses and utilises survey grade network bases such as GPSnet in Victoria.
- Nearest Base solutions mean that your tractor/vehicle automatically goes to the best nearest operational base if you are moving farms or in the event of an outage.
- New bases are being added to these networks increasing coverage and reducing baselines
Our recommended CORS RTK network solutions include;
- Southern Precision’s own SPNET CORS RTK base network in the south east of SA and Western Victoria. Subscription options include a 2 and 5 vehicle/rover farm licenses with unlimited annual use for as low as $300+GST per vehicle per annum.
- AllDayRTK Unlimited CORS RTK for single or multiple vehicles including Farm Licences nationwide.
Satellite Based Corrections
Ag Leader Terrastar satellite based subscriptions work very well in the South East of SA and Western Victoria where many of our customers are working in and around trees on regular basis.
15cm pass to pass (15 min) and 50cm repeatable (year to year) level.
- Ag Leader TerraStar L via satellite, $580 +GST per year per vehicle with first 12 months free with an new Ag Leader 7500 receiver with our without a display.
- Trimble Rangepoint RTX via satellite, $495 +GST per year per vehicle. Please be aware if you are operating near trees regularly Trimble Rangepoint signal is easily interrupted and can take some time before autosteer can be re-enabled.
<4cm pass to pass and year to year accuracy
- Ag Leader TerraStar C Pro, $1500+ GST per year per vehicle.
- Trimble Centrepoint RTX via satellite $1800+ GST per year per vehicle
Please contact us for more details on 08 8762 3316